Start Hiring

Let’s get started

Tell us about the role you’re looking to fill.

Frequently Asked Questions

Just browsing?  Here’s some quick answers.

How Much Does This Cost?

We charge a flat fee of $5500 head hunter fee and will provide 2 qualified candidates per search.  You pay 60% of our fee up front.  The remaining 40% of our fee and any 3rd party posting fees are due once you have hired someone.

Do You Offer A Guarantee?

Yes! We offer a 60 days guarantee on new hires. If you hire someone and it doesn’t work out within the first 2 months, we’ll do a 2nd hiring round for the same role for free.

What Is In The Certification You Provide?

We take every hired manager through an 8 week course.  This is a full primer on how to manage a team using behavioral coaching frameworks.  (a $2500 value)